- News stories are often well told visually, particularly in an era where more data than ever is available. Business and tech news site Quartz launched Atlas, a slickly-designed command center for all its charts, where you can download, embed, or grab the data. And it’s an open source product, so you can create your own version.
- McKinsey looks at ways that large organizations are raising their digital quotient: strategy, scale, culture, and talent. Their connectivity point focuses on brands and their customers, but these behaviors will also have a large impact on operations within the enterprise.
- Does your organization have a reverse-mentorship program around digital? Millennials are helping older professionals with tech in the workplace.
- LinkedIn has over 360M members worldwide, and is making some savvy changes to continue that growth. Recent shifts include moving toward a ‘follow’ rather than a reciprocal ‘friending’ model, and becoming a viral platform for content publishing.
- In the last 90 days on U.S. government websites, mobile and tablet account for about 32% of traffic. Learn more about user behavior and popular content on government websites at the new analytics portal, analytics.usa.gov.
Weekend fun: Who among us has not sent an email we regret? Gmail undo to the rescue. But when that inappropriate pixel-blurt comes out as a sexist tweet, you may find yourself at the mercy of Amy Poehler.
Last modified: June 26, 2015